Friday, March 9, 2012

Sissy Ass Fucking


What is still the most Sissy and humiliating act you can perform. Yes, it is the act of getting that boi-pussy lubed and stretched and ready for a big "Daddy-sized" "real-man" cock. Forget the fingers or dildos. All of you wanna-be Sissy Faggots need to learn the pleasure of pleasing a real cock.

Getting ready for a reaming
Ready to stretch that boi-pussy?
YUMMY!-Stretch that brown hole
Yeah Baby!
A Sissy insertion
Sissy ass fuck!
Good girl!
Pleasing Daddy. Bend over and take it like a girl would
Take that load bitch!
Now you are truly a FAG!
What a nice big load, who wants to eat the cream pie?

6 comments:

Julie Chambers said...

I definitely do need to learn the pleasure of pleasing a real cock.

But I disagree that it would be humiliating.

To me, it would be liberating.

Blackbird said...

Oh yes, there is nothing more sissy than being all femmed out and then having a nice hard dick up your ass.

Fran Avatar said...

Lizabeth,

That TV-Kim is super hot! She's got a great little body with a really sexy ass - and it looks so good stretched out taking in a massive dildo. Just thinking about that makes me squirm! What a hot little sissy bitch!

Samantha said...

Fantastic pictures... perfect ladyboys indeed! Does mental practice count?

Samantha said...

Dear Lizabeth,
I have an erotic hypnosis recording you would be interested in. Please contact me: Samantha (at) HypnoErotica.Biz so I can send it to you.

this is not a comment, but I can not find any contact info for you.

Samantha

Nikkij Madison said...

Your blog has referred the second mosts to my blog .. Thanks you and all of your followers!